Đề luyện thi vào 10 THPT năm học 2017 môn tiếng Anh THCS Ngô Sĩ Liên Tỉnh Bắc Giang
PHÒNG GD & ĐT TP BẮC GIANG
TRƯỜNG THCS NGÔ SỸ LIÊN
ĐỀ THI THỬ VÀO LỚP 10
NĂM HỌC: 2016 – 2017
MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH
Ngày thi: 13 tháng 4 năm 2016
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút
Họ và tên học sinh: ____________________ SBD: _______ Lớp: ____
Lưu ý: - Học sinh trình bày bài vào tờ giấy thi.
- Không được sử dụng bất kỳ tài liệu gì kể cả từ điển.
A/ Listening (2.0)
Part 1. These people are calling friends about the weekend. Are these statements true or false? Listen and check (√) correct answer. (0.5)
1. Penny agrees to go to a movie with Bob.
2. Anne can't come to the party.
3. Ken invites Nancy to a movie.
4. Anne and Mike are going to see a football game.
5. Wendy can't go to Jack's house
Part 2. Listen and write: (0,5)
0. Oldest person: grandmother
1. Name: ________________
2. Age: _______________
3. Lives with: her ________________
4. Job: _________________________
5. Favorite hobby: _______________
Part 3: (1)
Listen and choose A,B,C
1. How did Kathy and her parents get there?
A. by bus B. by train C. by taxi
2. What time did the family arrived?
A. 7. 30 B. 7. 45 C. 8.15
3.Which was Kathy favorite actor?
A. a nurse B. a pilot C. a policeman
4. Where did Kathy sit in the theater?
A. between Mom and Dad B. next to Dad C. next to Mom
5. What did Kathy buy at the theater?
A. a picture B. CDs C. a book
I. Choose one word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others:(1)
1. A. passed B. watched C. played D. washed
2. A. proud B. about C. around D. would
3. A. with B.brother C.though D. thousand
4. A. entrance B. paddy C. bamboo D. banyan
5. A. problem B. love C. box D. hobby
II – Choose the best answer from the four options given (A, B,C, or D) to complete each sentence. (1)
1. People in Israel are going to celebrate their festival ________is called Passover.
A. whose B. who C. which D. where
2. ________I was really tired , I couldn’t sleep.
A. Even though B. So C. Therefore D. Because of
3. Mai: "I have just got a job in an international bank in Hanoi" - Liz: " _________ "
A. You' re welcome B. Congratulations C. That's a good idea D. Never mind
4. Your sister works in a foreign company, ________she?
A. isn’t B. didn’t C. wasn’t D. doesn’t
5. _________Monday morning, there is a school meeting between 7.00 am and 8.00 am.
A. In B. For C. On D. At
III. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the words given (1)
1. The Internet has ________ developed and become a part of our daily life. (increase)
2. _______, the typhoon did not cause any damage on the village. (luck)
3. Our teachers are having a plan to ________ teaching aids. (modern)
4. All of us should save _________ resources. (nature)
5. Do you know how many _________ there are in Bac Giang province in January? (celebrate)
IV. Use the correct verb form: (1)
1+2. Yesterday when we (visit) ________________ Long, he (clean) _____________________the floor.
3. My father gave up (smoke) _________________ ten moths ago.
4. Please don't make so much noise. I ( study) ______________________ .
5. My sister (work) ________________________ for Samsung Cooperation since 2014.
V. Complete the dialogue by filling in each blank with one of the expression: (1)
Liz: Hi! When did you get back from Vietnam?
Eric: (0) Two days ago.
Liz: How was your trip?
Eric: (1) _______________
Liz: How long were you there?
Eric: (2) _______________
Liz: Did you go to Hue?
Eric: (3) ______________
Liz: Did you go to Ha Long Bay?
Eric: (4) ______________
Liz: Were you in Group?
Eric: No, I took a cheap flight and stay there with some friends
A. I was there. Let's see , for ten days.
B. Sounds interesting. I'll go there next summer.
C. It was wonderful. I had a great time.
D. Oh, yes, I did. Hue is a city of the World's Cultural Heritage.
E. Sure. It's the World's Natural Heritage. It's marvelous!
VI. Read the passage and answer the questions (1)
Visual pollution has a greater effect on people than you may think. I remember when I went to a big city, I was really scared because so much graffiti on the buildings' wall. Then I looked up, and I saw a lot of power lines over my head. Although they were not dangerous, I still felt unsafe since I thought they might fall down. These things prevented me from enjoying the beautiful sights of the city.
I also remember the time when I was a student at a university. Once I was so busy with my assignments that I did not tidy my room for two weeks. Looking at the messy room caused me so much stress that I did not want to study. Then I decided to clean the room and put my thing in their proper places. I also bought a small plants and placed it in a corner of the room. These simple actions increased my motivation and helped me to focus on my learning.
1. How did the author feel when she saw the power lines?
2. Why did she have that feeling?
3. What was she busy with?
4. What happened when she looked the messy room?
5. What did she do for her room?
VII. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (1)
1. Let’s put the garbage bins around the schoolyard.
=> I suggest ___________ .
2. The planet is Venus. The planet is closest to the Earth.
=> The planet which_______________.
3. They have just sent an ambulance to the school.
=> An ambulance________________________.
4. "What aspect of learning English do you find most difficult?" she asked me.
=> She asked _____________
5. Minh last wrote to his pen pal ten months ago.
=> Minh hasn't _________________.
VIII. Write a paragraph (80-100 words): The things you should do to keep your school clean. (1)
---------THE END -------------
(Tổng điểm: 10)
A/ Listening (Mỗi câu đúng 0.1 )
1. True 2. False 3. false 4. false 5. true
1. BEULAR 2. 91 3. brother 4. photographer 5. computer games
Part 3: (Mỗi câu đúng 0.2)
1. C 2. B 3. B 4. C. 5. A
B/ Writing: (Mỗi câu đúng 0,2 đ)
I. 1. C 2. D 3. A 4. A 5. B
II. 1. C 2. A. 3.B 4. D 5. C
III. 1. increasingly 2. Luckily 3. modernize/ modernise
4. natural 5. celebrations
IV. 1. visited 2. was cleaning 3. smoking 4. am studying 5. has worked / has been working
V. 1 - C 2 - A 3 - D 4 - E 5 - B
1. She felt unsafe.
2. because she thought they might fall down.
3. She was busy with her assignments
4. She has so much stress that she did not want to study.
5. She cleaned the room and put her things in their proper places. She also bought a small plant and placed it in a corner of the room.
1. I suggest putting the garbage bins around the school yard. / I suggest we (should) put …..
2. The planet which is closest to the Earth is Venus.
3. An ambulance has just been sent to the school.
4. She asked me what aspect of learning English I found most difficult.
5. Minh hasn't written to his pen pal for ten month.
Học sinh viết đúng cấu trúc của đoạn văn, đúng chính tả, ngữ pháp
Gợi ý: Puts the garbage bins sensibly in the school yards, collect waste paper for recycling ….
Clean classrooms and organize the day for SS clean and tidy school ……
Plant tress, flowers and always take care of them ….
(Hs có các cách viết khác đúng vẫn đạt điểm tối đa)